SIM CARD REGISTRATION
Go to the phone company where you bought the sim card or its agents and distributors within your area.
As many as you want as long as they are under your name.
- Driver’s license
- National ID
- Voters registration card
The process is on-going. a fixed deadline has not been set.
- Anyone with a sim card
- Minors will be registered by their parents.
- The sick, the old who cannot manage to walk to registration centers and those outside the country will be registered by someone after presentation of their identities.
You inherit the responsibility and ownership. You will be held accountable for any wrong activity on the sim card.
- Do not give your details to anyone to register on your behalf
- Keep your information and only give it to the phone company or its designated agent.
- Those asking to register on your behalf are thieves
- If you give your information to them they will steal using your information and you will be in trouble.
The process has been suspended but phone operators are still registering numbers, however when the process resumes and you have not registered your card, your number will be barred from the network. This means you will not be able to use your phone until you register.
NO! Registration is free
Yes, every customer who is on Mpamba or Airtel money still needs to register their number with their various service providers.
- Prevent sim boxing
- Help recover stolen phones
- Protection from hate texts, threats and incitation of violence
- Create a conducive environment for all phone users and instill discipline in those that abuse phones.
- Help law enforcers’ track down criminals who use phones for illegal activities.
- Curb fraud and theft that occurs through the use of phones.
Pay up and create your license
Accordion Sample Description