This Directorate oversees regulation of all postal services in the country.
- Issuance of licences to all operators
- Regulation of tariffs for basic services
- Enforcement of regulations to ensure compliance with licence conditions and order in the postal market.
- Identification of appropriate technologies, systems and methods for widening access to postal services in rural and disadvantaged areas
- Promotion of competition among postal service providers
- Implementation of National Postal Policy
Types of Licences
1. International Commercial Courier Services License Category A
2. International Commercial Courier Services License Category B
3. Domestic Commercial Courier Service License
4. Domestic (Inter-City) Commercial Courier License
5. International (PPO) Commercial Courier License
CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST OF OPERATORS AND THEIR LICENSE CATEGORIES